Take a PTE Academic test in or nearby Malaysia
Get to know the most favored universities and programmes to study abroad in Malaysia.
Malaysia, also known as the Malaysian Federation or Federation of Malaysia, is a federal constitutional monarchy located in Southeast Asia. The capital is Kuala Lumpur, which means ‘muddy Estuary’ in the Malay language, but the federal government is located in Putrajaya.
Interesting facts about Malaysia
- Malaysia has the tallest mountain in Southeast Asia, known as Mount Kinabalu.
- Malaysia’s total highway length is longer than the Earth’s circumference: 65,977 km of highway!
- Malaysians on average have the highest number of Facebook friends. I’m not jealous!
- Malaysian island Borneo is the largest island in the world
- Malaysia has the biggest roundabout in the world: 2.2 miles, with a diameter of 3.5km
10 most popular study destinations for students in Malaysia
1. United Kingdom
3. United States
8. New Zealand