Take a PTE Academic test in or nearby Denmark
Get to know the most favored universities and programmes to study abroad in Denmark.
When you arrive in Denmark you will probably notice the relaxed atmosphere and the fact that things generally run pretty smoothly. A blend of stately old buildings and modern sustainable architecture speaks of cities that treasure the old but love experimenting with the new.
In terms of the weather, let’s face it! The cool Danish climate doesn’t offer ideal T-shirt weather. The short Danish summers are mild with near-midnight sunsets. But winters in Denmark also have their share of warmth – with candle-lit homes, warm, cosy gatherings and plenty of hot chocolate. Danes often refer to this snug and convivial wintery feeling as 'hygge'.
Denmark is a society driven by world-leading research and innovation within knowledge industries such as Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Science, Telecommunications and IT. Danish is the official language but you won’t have to worry about that, because everyone speaks very good English.
Therefore, if you have the talent, and you study and work hard, Denmark is a place with excellent opportunities to fulfil your potential.Iconic places to visit
Most popular and famous place to visit in Denmark are inside Copenhagen. Some of the most popular and entertaining attractions are:
- Tivoli Gardens – Denmark’s Disney theme parks
- Christiansborg – home to the Parliament
- The Blue Planet – Northern Europe's largest aquarium
- Rosenborg Castle – Danish royal art treasures
- The Round Tower - the oldest functioning observatory in Europe.
- Outside Copenhagen, you can check out:
- Legoland Bilund Resort
- Hans Christian Andersen Museum in Odense
- Viking Ship Museum in Roskilde
- Anholt Island
- Denmark is home to Kronborg Castle in Helsingør – the fictitious location of the famous Shakespeare play “Hamlet”.
- The name Lego is an abbreviation of two Danish words, leg godt, meaning “play well.”
- The Danish monarchy is the oldest continuing monarchy in the world and has existed for over 1,000 years.
- Danes drink an average of four cups of coffee a day.
- Denmark has 14 Nobel laureates, most of them awarded for great accomplishments in literature and medicine.
Frequently asked questions about PTE Academic in Denmark
How much does the PTE Academic exam cost in Denmark?
How can I apply for PTE Academic in Denmark?
Is PTE Academic for UKVI available for individuals in Denmark?
Which test center in Denmark is ideal for taking the PTE Academic exam?
When are PTE Academic exams scheduled in Denmark?
10 most popular study destinations for students in Denmark
2. United Kingdom
5. United States