Take a PTE Academic test in or nearby Belgium
Get to know the most favored universities and programmes to study abroad in Belgium.
Business Training, Brussels
|Tests are taking place regularly. Each test center has several tests per month. You can book your test online for the coming days, weeks, or months.|
Belgium is a country in northwest Europe bordered by the Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg, and France. Belgium is a federal monarchy, divided into three main regions: the Dutch region of Flanders, the French region of Wallonia and the capital region of Brussels – a mix of French and Dutch. However, English is also widely spoken, especially in Brussels.
This multicultural environment offers a lesson in tolerance, openness, and determination.
Belgium has the highest quality of life in the European Union. Since Belgium is situated at the crossroads of Europe, anywhere you’ll live, you’ll be close to major capitals such as Paris, Amsterdam, London, or Berlin (so you should definitely pay a visit to these iconic cities).
Belgium has a rich and diverse economy with the most thriving sectors being chemicals, food processing, pharmaceuticals, automobiles, electronics, and machinery fabrication.
You would experience four different seasons in Belgium, with cold and snowy winters and warm to sometimes hot summers.Iconic places to visit
While in Belgium, you can admire splendid architectural buildings and bridges that combine Gothic and Romanesque elements. But you can also have a fun night out in one of the many bars and clubs.
Here are some of the most beautiful places to see in Belgium
- Belfry & Halle
- Cathedral of Saint Bavo
- Gravensteen –one of Europe's best surviving fortresses
- Basilica of the Holy Blood
- Meuse Valley
- Bouillon Castle
- The Grand Place (or Grote Markt)
- A Belgian priest and physicist was the first person to theorise what we now call the Big Bang theory of the origin of the universe. Since then, this theory has given way to new scientific developments, and a geek-centred T.V. show.
- Europe’s first skyscraper was built in Belgium in 1928; it is the Torengebouw in Antwerp.
- The longest tram line in the world is the Belgian Coast Tram;it travels the Belgian coast between the French and Dutch borders.
- Belgium produces 220,000 tonnes of chocolate per year. This means around 22 kg of chocolate for every person living there.
- Belgium is the land of numerous beers, since over 800 kinds of beers are made here.
- After Washington D.C., Brussels has the highest number of diplomats and foreign press correspondents in the world.
10 most popular study destinations for students in Belgium
2. United Kingdom
5. United States