Take a PTE Academic test in or nearby Iceland
Get to know the most favored universities and programmes to study abroad in Iceland.
The Republic of Iceland is a country of northwestern Europe, comprising the island of Iceland and its outlying islets in the North Atlantic Ocean between Greenland, Norway, the British Isles, and the Faroe Islands. Iceland is a part of the world- encircling undersea mountain system that is the locus of new crust formation. About 11% of Iceland is covered by glaciers. By far the largest of the ice caps is Vatnajökull in Southeast Iceland with an size equal to all the glaciers on the European mainland put together.Interesting facts about Iceland
- In a survey conducted in 1998, a majority of Icelanders (at least, at the time) believed in Elves. I’m sure living in Iceland can give you that feeling too, if you’re there long enough.
- There are zero mosquitos in Iceland.
- Iceland prohibited beer consumption until 1989. Can you think of anything bleaker?
- There is no McDonalds in Iceland. What a magical place!
- In 2011, when Iceland was updating its constitution, they allowed the public to make suggestions via Facebook. Press “like” for due process; “share” for taxation with representation!
Frequently asked questions about PTE Academic in Iceland
How much does the PTE Academic exam cost in Iceland?
How can I apply for PTE Academic in Iceland?
Is PTE Academic for UKVI available for individuals in Iceland?
Which test center in Iceland is ideal for taking the PTE Academic exam?
When are PTE Academic exams scheduled in Iceland?
10 most popular study destinations for students in Iceland
1. United Kingdom
6. United States